April 27, 2010

Liberty

Beautiful weather in London does not come often I'm told.
london 004
The spring sunshine was welcome as I was up early, lining up at Leicester Square for half-price theatre tickets!
london 027
Billy Elliot the musical.
london 038
I sneaked in this shot when it ended... we gave a standing ovation, it was so good.
london 024

Made my way to this iconic London store for the first time.... excited!
london 016
A whole floor devoted to Liberty prints & fabrics. Any self-respecting crafter would go gaga here i think. I was floating around, fingering this, touching that, my eyes roaming hungrily over the rolls of pretty fabrics.
london 023
Cream tea with scones, raspberry jam & clotted cream @ Liberty's tea room. Well actually i had a double cappuccino. Needed the caffeine shot.
COS-ss10-women
And i'm ashamed to report i spent a ghastly amount of money at COS - a premium line set up by H&M with accessible prices. I have always wanted to check out their boutiques & London had many of them! COS's style is very me, slouchy chic without compromising on the kind of cut I look for. I walked very quickly back to the hotel after that... couldn't afford to do any more shopping!
london 046
I ended up wearing this COS cotton & leather t-shirt dress the very next day. Max love!
london 042
Secret garden.
//
I hoped you too had a wonderful weekend.
In such a rush these days.. never enough time xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment