September 5, 2008

Valentino exhibition

L'exposition Valentino: Themes et Variations.



The exhibition featured his couture collections over the years, with some from princesses and actresses.





And the perfect souvenir!



A notebook with reproductions of his sketches.. beautiful beyond words!



One of the coolest boutiques in Paris.. This time i experienced such wonderful service from boutiques to cafes to parfumeries... i had to ask myself... Am I really in Paris? Lol.



I had all the time in the world to myself. Going inside La Madeleine, lingerie shopping at my favorite places, picking up a book or two, cheap Monoprix stock-ups... I love it! So many charming quartiers in Paris, you could get lost and still you're never far from a cafe, bistro, metro station or undiscovered quaint shop.



And catching up with serene... how time flies is beyond my comprehension.
I don't want to grow up at all... but i realise we are already all grown up.

No comments:

Post a Comment