September 16, 2008

Frankfurt with my sis



Spent the weekend in Frankfurt with my sis... she travelled 2 hrs from her town to meet me and we had a great time doing nothing!



Chilling out at Starbucks... She was like "OMG CAN WE GO TO STARBUCKS??????" Lol her town has no big American coffee chains like us BUT H&M is 1 minute from her place. That's hard to beat!



Lalalalalaa... Doing nothing again!





Evening view over Hauptwache. The lights are so pretty.



Somehow this reminds me of Santorini.



Romerberg, Frankfurt's old town square.



By the river they sat.





Wedding bells on the Iron bridge!



Sausages anyone? I would have wolfed down a couple if not for my bad throat!



I always love the view from our hotel room.



Ok goodnight world.. see ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment