September 1, 2009

how have u been?


IMG_9878small   

How have you been?

For better or for worse, I have tied up the loose ends of my life.

And after unknowingly enduring many flights in the aircraft chiller, my laptop died so here i am, typing away on a new one. Sorry for the unreplied messages & emails, i will get round to them asap.

IMG_9840small

I decided to end the summer blues with a little floral purse.

I realised that the best way to lift one's spirits is to spend your time doing things you FEEL like doing... be it having champagne in the afternoon straight from the bottle, reading children's books & getting all flustered when you can't find the sequel on yr bookshelf, eating nothing but chicken nuggets for 3 days straight, tossing pitying looks at the girl who can't keep up in bodycombat class.... and just giving yourself time.

IMG_9864small

So last week in Paris, i took it slow & let the end of summer wash over me.

IMG_9855small

On the way to a lovely restaurant... it has a great view over the Seine & you can see the top of the Eiffel.

IMG_9848small

My friend brought me there & i loved it so much that i returned with Serene the next day. The food is incredible and the ambience is so casual & laid-back.

IMG_9861small

The freshest fish i've ever tasted. We promised to keep this restaurant a secret because not many Parisians know about it & definitely not tourists. If you do recognise the place, sssshhhhhh :)

IMG_9850small

My collection gets bigger.. A friend bought & dropped these off at the hotel after i mentioned i love Asterix comics :) It was the nicest surprise ever... i giggled with Obelix & Dogmatix while watching the Paris sky light up slowly over the rooftops...

IMG_9852small 

And to each & every one of you who left me a message or email, thank you - i read all of them from my mobile phone... have a happy week & lets catch up soon..

No comments:

Post a Comment