April 27, 2008

just beer.

Just Beer (and some food)



I finally got a chance to check out Dennis' new pub with josh this evening... it's a nice little place... cosy and not too fancy. I like it alot.



The boss himself!



Josh my fave cartoonist!



He has to have a smile coaxed outta him... And even then it looks constipated hahaha. Gil's presence was missed today... somehow things are not the same without him around..





Looking at Jac and Dennis' dream coming to reality really inspired me.

I've been searching for the longest time. For a goal in life... something that may not be as great as wanting to
make a difference in the world or spread the love through volunteering. I'll be the first to admit that I probably don't do enough charity nor do i have a meaningful job which saves lives.

But i like to think that things will continue to happen in my life... and each step i take brings me closer to discovering what really makes me happy.

Talking to Cecile last night opened my eyes to many things. Many choices i could make that would complement what I love and that I never knew existed before. I must have been quite ignorant and not motivated enough.

But i'm glad i have friends who care enough to go the extra mile for me.. and not just Cecile too.
U know who u are... tres grand merci.

And now... just to keep my energy levels up for the road ahead. I'm trying to, if I may put it this way, keep the dream alive.
Stay with me..


No comments:

Post a Comment