May 31, 2013

Wedding diary II

After the official ceremony at the town hall, we held a big family lunch at my mum-in-law's house followed by a cocktail, dinner and dancing.

We were so happy to see the sun and I am grateful to my mum-in-law for graciously opening up her house and garden for our wedding.


It was a very long day. Given that lunch finished at 530pm and the first guest arrived 30mins later, I only had time to change into another dress, a simple long gown from Cedric Charlier. No shower, no touchups, no drink!


So happy that my good friends from Singapore came to attend everything!


The highlight of the day was Stefan Leyshon's performance during lunch & dinner.
He knew my husband from work and very kindly performed some magic for us... he was amazing, charming the women especially haha. 


After the sun set, we moved into a tent which had been set up in the garden for dinner and dancing.
Given that it was the only sunny day in the whole week but we were still hovering below 10degs in the evenings, it was really nice to go into a heated tent.


Our first dance!



In France, the surest way to know if your guests enjoyed themselves at a party is the length of time they spend on the dance floor.

Given that the last guest left the dance floor at 3am, I think it was pretty safe to say they had a good time ;)


Though it was freezing outside (this is an exceptionally cold spring we are having), the tent was warm with the love of family and friends. xx

5 comments:

  1. Nice pictures Jasmine. Evident that everyone had a great time. All the Best. Also a beautiful Parisian House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looked a dream and congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much... Sorry I just saw this! Happy weekend x

      Delete
  3. Wow. It's been a while since I last visited your blog and I was shocked to see when you used the words, "my hubby". You got married! Congratulations!

    I'm not sure if you remember me, but I have been following your blogs since you were on Xanga. Now that Xanga is about to end (perhaps), I decided to be more active on blogger and happened to have read your blogs again.

    Anyway, seriously, congratulations! You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sorry I just saw your message. Thanks alot! have a good weekend :)

      Delete