July 2, 2012

PS café

Dempsey Hill is a favorite hangout for my friends & me, from hen nights at the White Rabbit to brunch at Barracks Cafe to late-night coffees at Dome, it's safe to say this area remains high on our list of hangout places.

But PS Cafe is like the grande dame to me... It has been around for as long as I can remember in Dempsey Hill, & one of our old favorites. Where you can always fall back on when you run out of dining ideas in Singapore, or a last-minute dinner venue for a date.

I love sitting outdoors on cool nights, lush greenery around me yet being so close to town.


The decor inside, similar to the one at Palais Renaissance downtown, always makes me feel like i'm no longer in the city.

If you live here or are ever in Singapore, do stop by here or the one in town for a dose of green & their famous desserts! I personally love their truffle fries, the nihon salad & the egg-white omelette at Palais, fluffy & easy on the cholesterol! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment