March 16, 2012

this week...

This week has been unbelievably warm in Paris... Temperatures hovered around 20°C once the sun came up.

Bye-bye winter coats, my trusty military parka is perfect for warmer days... when i keep the belt on, it goes well with my dresses & skirts. Vive le parka :)

I never thought a night out with just a silk dress & light blazer was possible before spring officially came, but i guess global warming took care of that.

Living in Paris has fuelled my love for fresh flowers especially roses (also the only ones who don't die prematurely under my care!) Thanks to the cool & dry climate, my stalks of white roses last 8-9 days at home, looking just as fresh as the first morning at the florist.

Whereas i loved slathering on thick creams in winter, rising temperatures make me reach for cool watery gels instead.

But always essential to my routine regardless of season: Sunscreen & lipbalm!

Have a great weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment