November 8, 2011

Emersonmade

As midweek blues draw near, i'll like to share with you one of my absolute favorite labels in the world..

EM1039-003-000_medium-1EM1011-005-000_medium-1

EmersonMade is a sweet little US label from Emerson & her partner Ryan... They make the most lovely clothes.. Simple in design but so comfortable! Plus from my own experiences, they have one of the best & most personable after-sales service around. (Since I often shop online, I hate it when someone sells u something & washes their hands off you!!)

EM1019-008-000_medium-5EM1047-006-000_medium-1

It's hard enough to find the perfect white shirt... & even more rare the perfect blue shirt... Not to forget, a camel coat is essential for winter chic.

EM2008-004-001_medium-1

Animum debes mutare non caelum - You should change yr state of mind, not the sky.

Wise words to live by, especially for myself.

I love supporting individual designers because it's not easy to battle the big clothing retailers; it takes a dream & courage & perseverance. 

Happy tuesday... Rain is forecasted for Paris today.. lazzzyyyyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment