October 8, 2011

school

As much as I love to read... sometimes, literature eludes me & my lazy mind; its beauty & historical nuances i can never grasp with my modern outlook & thoughts. I hate my textbook so much.

anthologie

There's only one seat by the window in my classroom... & i always make sure i get it. My core class has only 10 students & everyone is serious & quiet... My teacher is nice but so strict, gives a TON of homework every single day & is capable of lecturing non-stop for 2 hours. So my spot by the window is priceless. It allows me some street noises, the toll of the bells in Notre Dame church just across the river & fresh air.

starbucks

Ever thankful & glad for fridays & starbucks & girly chats with my friend... A Starbucks latte makes everything right with the world again. Even though she's french, we can rattle on in english & I speak-so-fast cos I really miss talking in english!

starbucks2

And.. i cant believe that i never knew this existed... quite possibly the grandest & most beautiful Starbucks I've ever seen. Hanging chandeliers, huge armchairs, warm soft lighting & so much space... all in the heart of Paris. Inspired by Opera Garnier, this was Starbucks' flagship in Paris. Truly amazing... pure comfort & luxury.. all for the price of a coffee. That's where a poor student's gonna hang out from now on ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment