October 5, 2011

h.e.l.l.o autumn

The uncharacteristically warm days are coming to an end.. But one can hope for sun at least!


shakespeare2JPGshakespeare

Back in my favorite bookshop, Shakespeare & co. Often you can find vintage treasures there, tucked away in a corner.

josephine

I walked past this bakery & totally fell for the window sign... It looks so pretty.. And all they did was vary the font of the words. Genius!

monday

Monday blues... I hate school already. For the simple reason that afternoons will not be lazy anymore.

But a picture of my best friend definitely puts a smile on my face! I brought him to Monet's garden - deep inside his furry red cotton body, i believe there's a real heart x

P1070148

And did you know? There's a new documentary about everyone's favorite monster. Kevin Clash, the voice behind Elmo is the unsung hero of Sesame Street. Because of him, children all over the world (me too!) have a best friend in Elmo. He just seems so REAL.

being-elmo

Now that's one feel-good film i'll be watching on a cold autumn day xx

No comments:

Post a Comment