August 31, 2011

new home...

I received a number of messages about where I live now :) I don't live in central Paris but a suburb of it called St Germain-en-Laye.. it's about 25mins from the center of Paris by train.

place

After the weekly Tuesday market (Sunday is market day too), I took these pictures of the main square which is about 5 mins from our place. 

poste

It has pedestrian streets with cinemas, mcdonald's, cafes, bookshops, restaurants, pubs, supermarkets, florists, post office, banks... everything really... but most important, many fashion boutiques I love can be found here! (which is tres important for the morale when u first move in)

paris 294

There is also a castle at the end of our street where Louis XIV was born & a forest nearby... both of which I'd like to discover soon! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment