July 16, 2011

Recently...

P1040823Creative Commons License -lait et miel- purses & bags by Jasmine Ng is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

Sewing little sets of purses & bags. The little one for coins, the not-so-little one for books & bread. But they kinda belong together dont you think?:)

The beautiful region of Provence is always my inspiration. ♥

P1040833

Amazing book if u havent already read it. Tolstoy paints such a vivid picture of Russian society at the height of the French invasion, & his depictions of war had me at the edge of my seat. They were SO real u really thought u were there. I have an embarrassing knowledge of wars, so I was surprised that my fave parts of the whole book were actually the battle scenes.

photo1.jpg

It's been so hot & humid around here... best place to go is the pool to cool down. I love Missoni headbands & their bikinis... plus a good book, we're all set for the rest of summer. xx

PS. Got a date with Harry potter tonight.. cant wait to see how it will all end. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment