July 7, 2011

last flight...

One summer afternoon...

P1060735

P1060738

We got dressed & drove to a nearby farm...

P1060743

Where we bought fresh tomatoes & raspberries & strawberries...

P1060745

P1060749


Then we made ourselves a delicious lunch with lotsa mozzarella & basil under a canopy of blue sky marked by the white cloud trails left by planes on their way across the Atlantic.

//

Looking thru a ton of memories as I bid goodbye to my cabin crew life... Bittersweet.... the last flight was memorable as I flew with a girlfriend.. we had such fun posing & taking photos, while working on the same aisle. As we touched down in Singapore, I realised it would be my last time making french announcements over the interphone, my last time smiling & saying bye to the passengers... & my last time walking thru the airport as a stewardess... Felt a little sad watching my colleagues going about their day, knowing that i too, was once like that.

I'll put up some photos soon... it was such a great chapter of my life! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment