April 30, 2011

spring is here...

& i do love::

P1050110

P1050108

a spring picnic with a wonderful view, talking about our dreams & tumbling about on the grass. Sun on our faces, wind in our hair... it was so difficult to get up!

P1040849

remember this pair of scallop-edged shorts I so love? I could not resist & bought the blazer as well... H&M's conscious collection is ♥.. using recycled polyester from textile waste to make dreamy pieces..

P1050120

my favorite magazine & purse in a new friendly shape... my own frequent use helps me improve on design & function x

w220102767[1]

Beurre cru a la baratte bois is the best butter I've ever tasted... freshly churned by hand in Normandy, it is a piece of heaven on warm toast. 

P1040830

I still can't figure out a way to eat this everyday & not become fat or poor. >_< I'm always on a quest to find the best butter *not sure it's such a good idea*

Meanwhile, enjoy spring... the best pleasures in life are often free & around us.

"If you search the world for happiness, you may find it in the end, for the world is round and will lead you back to your door." - Robert Brault

 

No comments:

Post a Comment