July 15, 2009

{parc monceau}

Parc Monceau is the perfect place for morning picnics.
Alot of open spaces for dreaming, talking, catching the rays, basically enjoying summer!



Corinthian pillars around the little pond.



Bentos prepared by chef Serene. They make you smile, don't they?
We had balls of japanese rice in a omelette pod, salmon & ham rolls, sandwiches, asparagus sticks, curry potato croquettes & chinese herbal chicken!



Happy camper is me.



I am going to eat you! (And then your pea-pod sisters... and then your omelette home hoho)

 



Sunlight peeking thru the canopy.... sleeeeeeeepy.



Enjoying the sun too.

 





Oh and thank you for all your sweet emails... they made my day!
I really am working on making the purses for sale but jetlag gets the better of me some days, i am caught up in french homework the others, & occasionally i have to join Obelix on his adventures at short notice.



I hope you like the pictures because i love this park so much.

"Le monde des adultes est impitoyable... Rester un enfant est le secret du bonheur.."

No comments:

Post a Comment