May 10, 2009

portobello market


Best friends are a blessing in this world.
They pick you up when you're feeling down.
And bring you to lovely Korean restaurants when you're craving a soondoobu & teppanyaki beef.



This restaurant is frequented by many Koreans living in London.



Portobello market on a friday afternoon. Oh the colors!





I love browsing thru old second hand stuff in flea markets.



Beautiful arent they???



Old vintage books!!!!
I was lusting after a copy of Pride & prejudice circa 1933... but it was really too expensive.
I have a feeling the owner of the stall overprices all his stuff because Portobello is so touristy.



Fresh bread... yumms.



I popped into the Hummingbird bakery to try some of their lovely cupcakes.



I loved the red velvet - dark red moist cake with cream cheese frosting, and my friend loved the lemon & coconut one.



From one of my favorite stores... i love the lace detail on the sleeve.





And how have you been?


No comments:

Post a Comment