December 13, 2006

Melbourne

Alone & lovin' it.

Just back from melbourne... it was exactly how i remembered it. Except that this time, i wasn't with my mum but a bunch of strangers.

If i don't like working with you, don't expect me to invite u out or pretend to want to hang out with u. The old me would have done that, but not now.

I refused politely offers to hang out & looked forward to being alone. Anyway i was connected to people i cared about via mobile tech & thats all that matters.

All ready to hit the city.. though the bed & the desk's a mess!

I explored interesting boutiques i missed out last time, caught an exhibition at the state library, soaked up the sun at a terrace cafe & bought this real cute terrycloth jumpsuit!

I truly felt liberated... i nearly suffocated on the way to melbourne from mindless gossip, bitchy women AND men, & most importantly, the lack of intellectual stimulation.

Champagnepout says yes to intelligent women and NO to silly culture norms!

No comments:

Post a Comment