July 10, 2013

Merci merci


It's been a while since I made my way to Merci but it's always a lovely place to pop by if you have a few hours in the afternoon.



Merci's used book café is probably my favorite café in Paris, if not for the floor-to-ceiling bookshelves, then probably for the friendly & warm service which has stayed the same all these years. 



Our crew hotel is just opposite the café so it's a great place to meet my Singaporean friends when they fly here on duty.



With dearest Geri who's leaving the airline soon :( No matter how many years have passed, your batch girls always have a special place in your heart. Memories of training, our first flights, passenger horror stories... I do miss flying sometimes!


Always have to order this when I go there... toast soldiers, runny eggs and Echiré butter.. what's there not to love really?

2 comments:

  1. I'm bookmarking your blog for dining ideas just in case I visit Paris one day lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha sure!! :) Paris has lots of cool cafes popping up!

    ReplyDelete