June 1, 2013

Weekend musings



Thank you for all your emails and wishes :)

Now that the wedding is over, months of juggling work back in Singapore and wedding prep have ended and I now feel a certain sense of emptiness. I now have too much time on my hands! On another note, that means I will be blogging very often!

Many of you have asked where we will be going for our honeymoon... the truth is, we have been travelling so much in the 3 years we were together, be it for work or holidays or simply to meet each other.. that we can't be happier just spending time together at home. 

We will be overhauling the apartment with major renovation works this summer and I will need to return often to Singapore as well so no big travel plans are on the horizon. 

We will however try to spend more time in the countryside especially in Normandy or just around my town. It's funny how as we age, we long for peace and quiet rather than the hustle and bustle of a big city. x

No comments:

Post a Comment