April 7, 2013

hello


Sorry I havent been posting.
Besides the fact that my work takes up alot of my time and mental capacity, I am sick of all the spam comments on Blogger.
I am starting a new blog soon so check in if you still would like to follow. 
(though i'm not sure if there's still anyone out there reading this little blog haha) 
It will most likely be on Wordpress as I've wanted to move over for some time now.

Recently I was also in Paris and the pic above shows one of the must-haves each time I go there - Confit de canard! 
I am a big fan of this dish and if a restaurant has it on the menu, it is highly unlikely I will order anything else haha.

Hope you had a relaxing weekend and catch up soon x

6 comments:

  1. of course there are still people reading your blog :) Do keep us follower update on you new blog url please :)
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've followed your blog for awhile and I will still continue to do so ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I have been reading your blog a while ! It is your blog which made me to vist Singapore again :-)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jas!

    I'm still checking in as well. Wordpress is clean and nice - look forward to reading more of your adventures

    ReplyDelete
  5. paphos car hire tried to play Russia, and a scale and polish at least every 6 months.


    Also visit my blog post - stud.fh-wedel.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) i always come back!

    -J @ X

    ReplyDelete