November 18, 2012

artisanal shopping

I am in love with this new shop set up by my good friend! 
So proud of her for all the effort she made in creating this online space where I have this urge to buy everything I see.
And being a seasoned online shopper, I don't say this very often!


Lovingly handmade or carefully sourced from around the world, all the items ooze vintage charm or offer function as well as aesthetics.


Such a pretty simple vase.


I definitely want these for my home or office...



This iPhone case and eye mask were crocheted by her mum! 


A utilitarian-chic bag inspired by NYC.


Hello... You belong on my table :)



How lovely is this vintage pocket watch?

The above were just some of my favorites... Head over to her shop to see more pretty items:


All my blog readers and friends will get a special launch discount of 20%.

Just enter this code during checkout: 379NQHXJEB3I.

Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment