August 14, 2012

night

I know I've been neglecting this space for some time... And seeing the number of readers who still come... well, for whatever reason you guys are here, thank you.

I've been busy with stuff, meeting friends, getting a new job, travel plans... With new challenges ahead, I'm sure I wont have the luxury of time to update this blog as often anymore.

But I'm still here. No one really runs away from social media... we just find the best way to express ourselves at that moment. And we always choose what we want to share... so I may not share with you dear friends & strangers, the details of my life I want to keep for myself, but tonight i'm still awake (Fifty Shades of Grey is too delicious, i'm starting on the third book) & I thought I'd just share music. Damien Rice, I could listen to him all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment