April 16, 2012

neighbours

Lovely tulips from my neighbour... yest evening i had a dinner party for all the four neighbours in our apartment building.

It was such a great evening i forgot to take pics! We laughed & chatted & ate till midnight, then everyone returned to their respective floors.

Before, they were only names on the letterboxes & shy 'Bonjour's but we got along so well it was decided we would make it a habit to hang out in each other's houses... the cool thing is we dont need to travel very far to say hello :)

My failproof party go-to dish - chicken curry with rice!

I've fine-tuned the recipe to the easiest possible cos I hate spending time cooking in the kitchen, but most French people I know love Asian food like curries.

Just add vegetables (tomatoes, aubergines & red peppers), chicken pieces, a packet of Thai red curry paste & coconut milk.

Voila, a taste of Thailand right in your kitchen.. & everyone I've cooked for loved it, including my mum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment