April 30, 2012

Monday brunch


Today I discovered Eggs & Co, a 5-year-old cheerful restaurant in Saint Germain-des-Près which serves all-day brunch everyday.


It's difficult to find a good brunch place in Paris during the week... especially somewhere authentic & not too touristy.


Their décor is too cute... hens in a barn just behind me :)


The food is the star of this eatery... Eggs in any form you can imagine - poached, scrambled, omelettes, Benedicte, Norwegian, etc; I took the Eggs Benedict brunch menu which comes with fresh orange juice, coffee & oven roasted potatoes with salad.


And when u think u can't eat anymore, the brunch finishes with a pancake & a fruit salad.


One of the best brunches i ever had in Paris.. And their coffee is delicious. I can't wait to go back again!

1 comment:

  1. Неу there would you mіnԁ ѕharing
    whiсh blog platfoгm yоu're working with? I'm goіng to start
    my oωn blog іn the near futuгe but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I'm lοoκing for
    somethіng completely unique.
    P.Ѕ Sorrу for getting off-topic but I haԁ to ask!


    Heгe is my ωebsite :: Affordable Resort Offers - Find terrific lodge rates while preparing the suitable reservations at the finest resorts

    ReplyDelete