February 6, 2012

In recent months, I've been advised by a number of friends & readers to blog in french since it will help to improve my language skills as well as attract french readers. However, after much consideration, I still decided against it. The reasons are very simple.

I took a quick snapshot of weekly readership, I dont have a huge number of readers but they've been around forever, since my Xanga days. As you can see, most of them come from English-speaking countries.

In addition, I actually blog very fast in english; writing in french will take alot more time, not to mention the added stress of making mistakes. My schedule gets pretty packed when I have school so this blog will exist only in english for the time being! I was often inclined to share snippets of French texts I found inspiring, perhaps soon!

In the meantime, I think Singapore airlines is recruiting again... cos I often receive many emails during this period! Really sorry but for this topic, I will reply everyone here... it's faster.. I think their recruitment procedures change all the time, the only things they constantly look for is a clear complexion, good height-to-weight ratio (BMI less than 22 if I remember correctly), ability to speak standard english & passion for service/meeting new people/travelling, etc. Good luck!

School starts again in a few days! So much to do! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment