February 1, 2011

beautiful weekend

P1030508

On my way to brunch at the Marais  with Celine... my favorite part of Paris cos shops & cafes are open on Sundays! We go to Le Loir dans la Theiere.. a bustling tea room with snaking queues.. & horrendous Parisian service lol.

P1030479

Delicious scrambled eggs with bacon & toast & natural yoghurt with apple compote... & fresh croissants & pain au chocolat... all washed down with freshly squeezed OJ & strong coffee. Yummy & sinful! :) Don't ask how we finished it all but we did. O_o

P1030476

My beautiful friend, both inside & out... She always listens to my whining with patience & wisdom.. Merci sweetie..

P1030475

She bought me a cute necklace from London & i made her purses ♥

P1030488ab

The light was intoxicating that day... but the weather oh so cold... -2 degrees!

P1030495

Hope you had a beautiful weekend too xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment