November 9, 2010

a glimpse of Greenland

I am finally home again.

On the way from Moscow to Houston, we flew so far north & over Greenland.

P1020751

View from the front... little perks of my job.

P1020755

From up in the air, the world always looks amazing. Even Afghanistan. For a while, it is possible to forget the suffering & chaos happening down below & just take in the good parts of nature.

P1020724

My favorite cream for cold weather.

P1020737

Favorite heels to walk in.

P1020766

And Cheesecake factory's Ultimate Velvet cheesecake. It's number 2 on my list of cheesecakes. The top spot goes to the one from the pub in F's town near Paris. I'll get a picture next time. You got to try it if you're in the States...it's so soft & moist.. i have a weak spot for red velvet cheesecakes/cupcakes.

P1020768

And the States is where I always pick up without fail, my favorite J Brand jeans for cheaper than in Singapore or anywhere else... white t-shirts in different sizes, i found this Club Monaco one which is so fantastic i buy it in grey and black too. I felt like I won the battle of finding the perfect white t-shirt & jeans. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment