June 5, 2009

Canal St Martin




This is fast becoming one of my favorite places in Paris.



Rue de Lancry.



Lovely little streets which lead to Canal St Martin.



The locks of the canal.
Some of you might remember that Amelie skipped stones here in her film.



But on a windy sunny day, it is also the perfect place to strum a guitar, read a book, draw, hang out with friends or like me, indulge in french fries & watch the world go by.





On my way to Serene's place, the smell of saucissons proved too much to resist.



When i say i always overeat in Paris, I'm not kidding at all.
But i can't tell you how nice it is to sit in the sunny kitchen, eat Asian food cooked by your friend & talk for hours.





Dessert time <3



A happy camper on the way back..



The next day, we meet after work for some quick shopping at Les Halles... weather's beautiful.



Then dinner chez Leon... its one of those places where we can just plonk ourselves down & order without the menu since we always eat the same thing.



She also gets a purse from me!
I miss Paris already. :(

No matter where I go in the world, sometimes all i crave for is being with a friend & talking without having to put on a mask.


No comments:

Post a Comment