March 29, 2009

oui, je dirais oui...

.



How I've missed this city since the last time.



Especially meeting Serene!!!!!!!!!
She took a day off on Friday to accompany me... it was so fun squeezing in my room, making milk tea, her talking me to sleep hehe & just hanging out. She's one of the few good friends i have and whom i can talk to without fear of being judged or betrayed.



Good friends get little care packages from me!
Filled with little things from around the world.




Went shopping with Karleen too... she likes to giggle & take candid pics of others.



Such a sweet color for a timeless classic.



The best ramen in Paris is along Rue St-Anne..



Another nice afternoon out.



Love in front of the Opera.



"Puisse-t-il battre pour moi encore quelque temps..."
Oui mon coeur.. je dirais oui.


No comments:

Post a Comment