January 18, 2009

winter days in Paris




les quartiers charmants... St Germain-des-pres.



River Seine.
I walked so much. From Rue St Honore to Jardins des tuileries, then across the Seine, then to Musee d'Orsay, then to St Germain des pres... it was right to left bank this time.



catching up with Serene... fooling around, exchanging presents, reminiscing about the past (we even cleared up some silly misunderstandings!), making future plans, trying on clothes and shoes... it was miles better than shopping with my colleagues!
for my xmas present, she actually found the book AND booties i've been searching high and low for! <3



But i had to try Pierre Herme macaroons... I've heard so much about them.



The cassis flavored one was OUTOFTHISWORLD. I didnt realise I was moaning aloud in delight on the street until a guy stopped and said "its that good huh?"
YES IT IS.
Much better than Laduree i'm afraid.



And sales everywhere... But my passion is the books!!!!
oh i bought Asterix comics for only 9euros each!
My dream is to have the entire collection sitting on my shelf.
Imagine what happy days i will have!



Moules gratinees chez Leon. delicious.



happy memories of my time.
i want more happy memories from now on.


No comments:

Post a Comment