December 11, 2008

Murakami in Frankfurt


I went for the Takashi murakami exhibition in Frankfurt and was uber happy. The last time i was there, they opened a day after i left so i swore jet lag and fatigue would not stop me this time.



Just opposite the girl with the spraying nipples was her boyfriend with an erect penis and a sperm cloud around him. It was hilarious and oh-so-cute!



It was one of the happiest exhibitions i have ever seen... there was even a Vuitton room where all the walls were FILLED with his collaborations with them. Colorful monograms everywhere... it was just crazy. And my favorite..



Tan Tan Bo Puking!!!!



Plus I stumbled upon a most beautiful Christmas market right smack in the center of the city.



It was packed with families and couples.. it was all very heartwarming but a tad lonely.



So i stuffed my face with a delicious currywurst..



and a cup of hot wine to warm the body..



Have i mentioned how much i love carousels? I always stop to take a look at the smiling faces as they twirl round and round.. and the parents happily snapping away.



I wish you were there with me.



Stopping for a hot chocolate on the way back.. une patisserie toute charmante!



No comments:

Post a Comment