November 11, 2008

russian rendez-vous

Sunrise in Moscow.



I go to the Red square again... The colors there are simply gorgeous.





The sky's a brilliant blue but it's -2 degrees, which is still warm by Moscow standards.



St Basil's Cathedral with its iconic onion-shaped domes. I never get tired of looking at it. It's a big candy lollipop.



Venturing out of the hotel for some Italian food... and the warmth of its wood oven.



Shopping mall in moscow.



Mcdo's! I have yet to have a meal there... There are differing opinions on its prices... I used to think it was cheap but then some colleagues told me a meal there can cost u 30USD. So what's the truth? I will find out next time. It was just too cold to cross the road, take out my freezing hands to push the door, u get the drift ha.
 


The familiar golden arches bring a smile to every weary homesick traveller. At least I know that wherever i am in the world, a pack of fries will always taste more or less the same.



No comments:

Post a Comment