April 23, 2008

beijing again...

Some shots of Beijing's Water cube aka the National Aquatics Centre... Olympic buzz is palpable yea. But the Olympic village is still closed to public :( I really wanted to peep inside to see the pools but no entry!





And I met Daniele Massaro on my flight! He apparently was a football player in AC Milan but now is doing PR for them. I of course didn't know who he was except that he was lugging a big trophy with him. To kill time, i asked him about the trophy when he showed it to us.. the Champions' league trophy!!!! In all its shiny glory! AC Milan beat Liverpool to the title last year and I guess he's bringing it back to Europe for the upcoming finals.



I know nuts about soccer but i do know that the Champions' League is like a big thing? The cup was really heavy and had a few medals inside. And it's HUGE. Come to think of it, i may have seen it on TV a few times but i must have flipped quickly past to another more frivolous channel.

On another note, thanks for all yr sweet messages.

  
  
XOXOXOXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment