February 8, 2008

tokyo shopaholic

Back from tokyo and LA! And i shopped till i literally dropped.. ended up dragging my shopping bags along the ground cos they were really too heavy to carry in the cold.



Starting the day at Shinjuku



My fave curry rice!



Love the neon lights of the city...




With Sherri at Shibuya... my shopping buddy! We analysed trends and purchases, discussed prices and materials... still came to the same conclusion.. Tokyo is really one of the best cities in the world to shop!



It snowed the next morning



Off the hilton bus and ready for round 2! The snow does not deter us one bit hehe. Coming back, even the taxi driver could not lift up my luggage at the airport. It took 2 colleagues and him to heave it into the boot. But at least i didn't have 12 bottles of shampoo like Sherri!!

Landed in the wee hours today.. just in time for chinese new year!



Balinese art which depicts CNY in such a beautiful way.. i like.




With mummy.



Watching fireworks with my best friend who's back from london! Happiness happiness.

       

Rounded off our lovely night at the fullerton with champagne. Perfect end to a wonderful night with her. I miss her so so so so so much!!!!!!!!
I'm a little short but there's so much to do and so little time... Hope u had a wonderful time with yr family and friends.. God bless!



No comments:

Post a Comment