January 14, 2008

from the other end of the world...

I'm coming home tomorrow... 1 more day in Cape town.



Took some really beautiful shots... even when taken with a mobile, the pictures are stunning. This is a magical land of mountains, sea and blue skies. A land where i think God spent a little more time making. One of the most beautiful places in the world. I especially love the clouds here i dunno why.



And to stand at Cape point, the most southern end of the African continent, the meeting point of the 2 oceans, was simply divine. You could forget all your worries standing here, because you feel insignificant and surreal, the beauty of this painting literally puts you at a loss for words. You are reminded of the fact that we are simply nature's guests.. that everything has a plan of its own. I want to scream at such a magnificent sight.

Cape town is every geography student's dream come true and every traveller's must-visit destination.

...

Today i was reading a friend's blog... His memories of HK brought back so many of mine too. For a while last year, i felt like it was my second home. Looking at the landscape from the airport to TST, i could quite literally remember what i saw.

Now i no longer see any reason to go there again. Our story of 6 years is finally done. Am i relieved or sad or indifferent? I no longer know all these things. I just want to find my own path, with all that you have taught me. Forgive me for my reticence these days.. there comes a time when 2 friends, no matter how close, go thru a test bigger than their bond. Petit gars, I don't think we're going to pass this one.

Looking back at the last year, what a mess i was emotionally. My heart was dragged thru the mud, stomped on, lovingly cradled, lifted high up, dropped accidentally, tied up, stuck in a drawer... 2008. It's time to protect it a little more non?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment